Collectors Reserve The Cape Garden Chenin Blanc 2022
The Company's Garden in Cape Town dates back to when fresh produce and supplies were first provided to ships rounding the Cape. Although originally a vegetable garden, it was not long before the first Chenin Blanc vineyards were planted, and today, the Gardens are recognised for their contribution to the Cape’s horticultural heritage. The Chenin Blanc is a true tribute to these Gardens and the origins of Chenin Blanc in the Cape of Good Hope.
NOSE: Rich and creamy with biscuit tones, summer melon, almonds, and yellow citrus.
TASTE: Full concentrated wine with wellintegrated wood spice and prominent citrus and pineapple flavours on the palate.
Served slightly chilled on its own or with Alfredo pasta and blue cheese or any spicy food such as Thai green curry.
- Top 10 Winner at Standard Bank Chenin Blanc Top 10 Challenge 2019
- 90 Points at Decanter 2021
- VERITAS 2022 - 2021 vintage
- Gold TIM ATKIN 2022 - 2021 vintage 91 points
- PLATTERS 2022 - 2021 vintage 4 stars