Collectors Reserve The Castle of Good Hope Cabernet Sauvignon 2021
The Castle of Good Hope is a sturdy bastion fort that offered strategic views of the surrounding Table Bay landscape and Atlantic Ocean. Today, the fort stands as a testament to time: rich in heritage and attraction. Our Cabernet Sauvignon is named after the Castle of Good Hope, sharing not only its robust character and presence, but also its fullbodied profile, which is complemented by dark fruit flavours and a supple tannin structure.
NOSE: A bouquet of dark plums, cassis and subtle red fruit accompanied by mocha and minty nuances.
TASTE: An elegant, full-bodied red wine with a well-balanced tannin structure. Flavours of ripe, dark cherries, blackcurrant and red-fleshed plums lead to a dry finish of lingering nutmeg. This wine shows promising aging potential.
Pairs perfectly with lamb shank, steak and tomato-sauce-based dishes.
- 90 Points at Prescient Cabernet Sauvignon Report 2020
- 90 Points at Tim Atkin Report South Africa 2020
- Double Gold at Michelangelo Intl Wine & Spirits 2022
- TROPHY WINE SHOW 2022 - 2020 vintage Gold, 97/100 score, Top 10 Red Wines on Show
- PLATTERS 2022 - 2020 vintage 4 stars